- Data Management
Managed Data Backup
A recent study found that 94% of companies that experienced a “major” loss of computer data were closed within two years of the loss.Often lacking in-house support and documented procedures, small businesses are particularly vulnerable to computer security risks but seldom have a business continuity plan in place. Invictus now offers fully managed, comprehensive data backup and disaster recovery solutions to help businesses minimize their risk from unforeseen catastrophes including failed hardware.
Minimize risk, maximize peace of mind
Invictus’ comprehensive managed backup and disaster recovery (BDR) service delivers peace of mind knowing that your company’s critical business data is protected and available 24/7. Our data recovery service offers:
- A complete data backup solution that allows near real-time backups as frequently as every 15 minutes
- Mitigated down time with server vitalization on our appliance to get your business back in business in hours -- not days as with tape backup solutions
- Affordable offsite, digital storage with multi-year archiving
- Affordable, speedy disaster recovery process
- Supports bare metal recovery to dissimilar hardware
- Optimized security using data encryption so it is not accessible to anyone without the passkey
- Enterprise-grade risk management all for a low monthly fee
An affordable solution for your Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Needs.
Invictus can help you develop a Data Continuity Plan tailored to your specific data and business needs which will be a critical part of your company Business Continuity Plan (BCP). All costs, including on-site backups, on-site virtual servers, remote storage, disaster recovery, and 24/7 management of the entire process are bundled at a price comparable to the overall cost of managing on-site tape backup and storage internally. Can you afford NOT to bullet-proof your client and accounting records, documents, emails, or digital artwork against potential disaster?